Program Book Checklist
The following items should be delivered to the Publications Manager by the deadlines indicated below. Electronic form (Word or RTF) is preferred except where otherwise specified.
- Photocopy of licensing restrictions, including credit given to author and any special credits. This is usually on the copyright page of the script.
- Photocopy of cast list and scene list from script
- For a musical, photocopy of list of musical numbers from the script
- Complete cast list with correct spelling and billing of names
- Complete production staff list (the "back page list")
- All cast bios ("long bios")
- All production staff bios (director, assistant director, designers). These are "long bios."
- Short bios (two sentences, approximately 50 words) for all other production workers and technical staff (including those who help paint and build)
- Bio of the playwright with photo if available
- Director's notes (one page or less, approximately 200 words)
- Any new ads or graphics, including photos
- Acknowledgements and thank yous
- Up-to-date Backers list (from Treasurer)
- Up-to-date Board list (if there are any changes)
- Any additional information the director or production manager wants included.
For all except back-page production staff list and short bios:
For back-page production staff list and short bios:
Four weeks before production opens
Three weeks before production opens (and earlier is better!)