Walpole Footlighters COVID-19 Protocols
The Walpole Footlighters look forward to reopening our Playhouse according to Commonwealth guidelines. Performance venues may reopen with 50% capacity and audiences of no more than 100 as of April 30, 2021. We are taking steps to ensure all guidelines are met and that our Playhouse will once more be a safe and welcoming environment.
- All seating is assigned. Parties sitting together are limited to 6 people. Seats next to, in front of, and behind a party will be blocked from sale.
- Each person attending a performance must provide the Footlighters with full name and contact information including phone number and/or email address for contact tracing. This can be done when purchasing tickets.
- The Commonwealth recommends e-tickets rather than paper tickets. Please provide an email address for your tickets. If you are unable to print or cannot display your tickets on your phone, please contact the Box Office.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door and no one will be permitted inside of the building without a ticket.
- Audience members must wear face masks throughout the performance. Anyone who refuses to wear a face covering mask will be asked to leave. Those who cannot wear a face mask due to medical conditions must carry a medical note. Neck gaiters are not considered acceptable face masks.
- The Footlighters will have additional sanitizing stations throughout the theater, including backstage and rehearsal areas. All patrons/performers will be required to sanitize their hands upon entrance.
- The restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after every performance.
- The auditorium will be sanitized with disinfectant spray after every performance.
- There will be no concession sales until further notice.
- All Footlighters staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all time. All staff and volunteers will be screened with the COVID-19 health check on entering the Playhouse.