Walpole Footlighters COVID-19 Protocols
The Walpole Footlighters look forward to reopening our Playhouse according to Commonwealth guidelines. We are taking steps to ensure all guidelines are met and that our Playhouse will once more be a safe and welcoming environment.
- All seating is assigned. If you are not comfortable sitting in your assigned seats, please ask an usher to reseat you.
- The Commonwealth recommends e-tickets rather than paper tickets. Please provide an email address for your tickets. If you are unable to print or cannot display your tickets on your phone, please contact the Box Office.
- Audience members must wear face masks throughout the performance. Anyone who refuses to wear a face covering mask will be asked to leave. Those who cannot wear a face mask due to medical conditions must carry a medical note. Neck gaiters are not considered acceptable face masks.
- The Footlighters will have additional sanitizing stations throughout the theater, including backstage and rehearsal areas. All patrons/performers will be required to sanitize their hands upon entrance.
- The restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after every performance.
- The auditorium will be sanitized with disinfectant spray after every performance.
- There will be no concession sales until further notice.
- All Footlighters staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all time. All staff and volunteers will be screened with the COVID-19 health check on entering the Playhouse.