Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is responsible for promoting the Footlighters and ongoing Footlighters engagement throughout Social Media and maintaining the Footlighters website. The Social Media Manager oversees all social channels and manages any social posts and events, and works to grow followers thereby promoting the Footlighters and leading to an increase in patrons and members. S/he keeps the website up-to-date, particularly the Home page, the Auditions page, and the News page as they change most frequently.
- To attend all General and Board Meetings.
- To promote Footlighters productions and events through all social media outlets.
- To organize, grow, maintain, and keep fresh social media channels (i.e. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram)
- Represent and/or champion the Footlighters at community events where appropriate (with the support of the Board of Directors)
- Participate in marketing campaigns to better engage members and expand Footlighters patronage
- Update the Footlighters website as information changes, needs to be refreshed, or errors are reported